Bendix/King KN 75 Glideslope Receiver - Part Number: 066-1063-00
Please Note: As we have a large inventory of used Aircraft Parts, this is a file photo representative of the unit you will receive.
Please contact us if you need specific information (e.g., serial number or mod status) prior to purchasing.
All our products come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, you may return the product for a full refund minus shipping costs.
This serviceable King KN 75 Glide scope Receiver comes with a yellow-tag.
This KN 75 Glide scope Receiver is in perfect working condition and ready for your aircraft.
- Remote mounted, 40-channel, solid-state glideslope receiver with "universal" channeling capability
- Can be used with 2x5, BCD, 11 or 12 wire codes, and KX-170/175 serial codes
- Designed to work in conjunction with external indicators such as the KI-204/206/209 and KI-525A HSI as well as other indicators which have ARINC characteristics
- Capable of driving eight 1000 ohm loads and nine 1000 ohm alarm flag loads
- External controls available are glideslope zero and course width on front of unit
- 14 V or 28 V operation