Bendix/King KS 272C Trim Servo - Part Number: 065-00180-2700
Please Note: As we have a large inventory of used Aircraft Parts, this is a file photo representative of the unit you will receive.
Please contact us if you need specific information (e.g., serial number or mod status) prior to purchasing.
All our products come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, you may return the product for a full refund minus shipping costs.
This serviceable KS 272C Trim Servo comes with a yellow-tag.
- Trim Servo used for elevator trimming
- Contains a servo motor with amplifier and an engage clutch solenoid
- Is installed with a KM 275 servo mount, which contains a slip clutch
- The servo receives a differential command input and drives the servo motor with a speed proportional to the magnitued of the command
- The command polarity will determine direction of the servo rotation
- The command inputs have an impedance of at least 15K ohms