PS Engineering PMA 450A Audio Panel - Part Number: 050-450-0102
Please Note: As we have a large inventory of used Aircraft Parts, this is a file photo representative of the unit you will receive.
Please contact us if you need specific information (e.g., serial number or mod status) prior to purchasing.
All our products come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, you may return the product for a full refund minus shipping costs.
This serviceable PS Engineering PMA 450A Audio Panel comes with a yellow-tag.
NOTE: This unit will come with a Rack, Backplane and Connector Install Kit.
The PMA450A is the second generation digitally based audio panel that is based upon a DSP (Digital Signal Processor). The licensed patented technology from the United States Air Force that was designed for the fighter pilot, who is inundated with multiple audio signals, is now available to the GA pilots.
Another leap forward is PS Engineering’s improved and unique graphical user interface. Using OLED technology, the larger display not only makes it possible to view the display from any angle, it is larger to make use of the graphics capability of the display.
The new USB-C standard also brings more power to the pilot. This USB is for powering devices up to 15 Watts, 33% more powerful than was available before. IntelliAudio® gives the pilot the capability to pay attention to the radio that is important to their flight at any one instant in time.
- Com 1, Com 2, Nav 1, Nav 2 capability
- IntelliAudio® provides dimensional sound for easy discernment of simultaneous radio sources
- Optional Marker Beacon Receiver
- Volume Light Bar Indicate Various Volume Levels
- 3 Customizable Switched inputs. Pilot creates custom labels to fit specific aircraft equipment list
- 6-place hi-fi stereo intercom with limitless distribution capability and 3 music mute modes
- USB-C charger for portable devices including iPhones® or iPads®
- Adjustable Volume levels for Speaker, Music 1, 2, and Bluetooth® inputs, unswitched inputs and the optional Marker Beacon Receiver
- Two hardwired Music inputs as well as Bluetooth® music
- Audiophile intercom, aircraft radio and music fidelity
- No computer programming required, front panel configurable